Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tilda with Vintage Roses Card using Cheery Lynn Designs Die

I love the intricate dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.  They are perfect for creating cards and scrapbook pages. They are currently holding a Design Team call and I would love to be on that team! 



For my entry for the DT I decided to use an image from Magnolia stamps called Tilda with Vintage Roses.  I colored the image with Copic markers and accented it with a Stardust Gelly Roll Pen. The red doily was die cut using the English Tea Party Doily from Cheery Lynn Designs.


Coordinating patterned papers from the Emma's Shoppe Collection from Crate Paper were layered on the front of the card.  I used the Inkessentials Blending Tool to distress the edges of the stamped image to match the vintage look of the paper. Embellishments included scrunched seam binding died with Glimmer Mist, backed with red tulle and topped with a Prima rose.


Pearls and a pearl flourish were colored with Copic markers to match the image.  Finally, I made a stick pin using a corsage pin and some Swarovski crystals. I colored the pearl at the top of the corsage pin with Copic markers and used a bugle bead on the end to cover the sharp point.



I would love to be selected for the Cheery Lynn DT!  I have finished my year on the Creative Team of GoneScrapbooking.com and love the products that this company sells.

Pat

0 comments: