Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ruffles Get Well Soon Card

I have been working on making cards and small gift scrapbooks for sale. I have also been trying to work on my scrapbooks since I am so far behind.

This is a card that I made recently. I love this image from Helz Cuppleditch for Stampavie.  This cute pooch is bandaged and looks so forlorn.  I used patterned papers from a 6x6 pack from the Basic Grey Lemonade line. I used some beautiful roses, punched leaves, ribbon and Dew Drops for embellishments. I also used a scalloped square Nestability to frame the image.  I used a scalloped Stampin' Up punch for a border on the front of the card.


 I used some beautiful roses, punched leaves, ribbon and Dew Drops for embellishments. I used a scalloped square Nestability to cut out the frame for the image. I used a scalloped Stampin' Up punch for a border on the front of the card.



 I like to embellish the insides of the cards that I make.  I feel like I spend so much time on the front of the card that the inside needs to match it.


This card is currently for sale at The Lemon Tree shop in Wake Forest.  The Lemon Tree sells handmade goods and is a really cute store!

Pat

0 comments: