Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ching Chou Kuik Love is Gone Card


I made this card using an image from artist Ching Chou Kuik from Sweet Pea stamps.  I think this image is really beautiful but it is challenging to color with Copic markers.  I used the "flicking" technique on the wings and also used  the "tip to tip" method to achieve the gradient effect.


The Basic Grey Euphoria collection is still one of my favorites.  I love the pink, purple and blue combinations that it uses and have made many beautiful cards with it.

I chose very simple embellishments for the card since the image is so beautiful.  I added a sheer organza bow tied with my Bow Easy.  I made a stick pin from a corsage pin and added some gorgeous Swarovski crystals to it.  I like to use a bugle bead on the end to made sure no one gets poked.



It has been a very relaxing weekend at home and I have been working on cleaning up my scrapbook room and finishing up some cards.
Pat

0 comments: