Sunday, March 13, 2011

Some recent cards posted on www.examiner.com

I have really gotten behind on updating my blog.  I have been busy with work, family and papercrafting.

Here are a couple of cards that have been posted lately on the National Scrapbook Examiner site on examiner.com.  These were submissions that were made as part of the Creative Team for GoneScrapbooking.com.

This is a birthday card that I made using leftover papers that were used on a small scrapbook.  The article on examiner.com includes all of the supplies used.

Enchanted Lily by Pink Cat Studios

Here is another birthday card made from additional scraps.  The article on examiner.com can be found here.
Cinnamon by Penny Black

This is a card that I taught for at a recent Copic class.  This is one of my favorite images and I used a technique with Copic blender ink to add texture to the jeans. The article on examiner.com can be found here.
Bye Bye Boy by Mo Manning for Stamping Bella

I am looking forward to cropping next weekend with friends at an amazing scrapbook store.  I hope to make lots of cards and finish up a small baby album that I am making for sale.

Pat

0 comments: