Friday, January 7, 2011

Busy times and wedding and winter cards

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post.  The holidays were very busy and I started out way behind on evreything.  The two craft shows I did took so much of my time that I did not start on Christmas shopping and decorating until very late. It was great to have all of the kids home for Christmas and we had a very nice and quiet holiday.

I am happy to be working on cards that are not for Christmas and on scrapbooking again.  I plan to spend time at a crop this weekend working on Valentine's Day cards and on completing the scrapbook from our Alaska trip in 2007.

Here are a couple of the cards that have been posted lately on http://www.examiner.com/ on the National Scrapbook Examiner site.  These were my weekly submissions as part of the Creative Team for GoneScrapbooking.com. Follow the links for a list of supplies used and for more details.



Wedding Card using Sizzix Wedding Cake Embossing Folder

Lily Snowflake Fairy Card


They are calling for more snow this weekend and next week.  I did not move back to NC for this weather!

Pat

0 comments: