Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two Christmas Cards Posted on examiner.com

I have been lax on updating my blog the past several weeks.  I had my first craft show this past weekend and I was working feverishly to get some projects completed in time.  While I would have liked to have done better, I increased my sales over the prior year by over 30%, so I am happy with that.  It seemed like attendance was a little off from the prior year, but it was hard to tell for sure.  I am now starting to get ready for my show at St. Thomas More School on December 4th.

I have had two Christmas cards published on examiner.com as part of the Creative Team for GoneScrapbooking.com.  The first is this Victorian Santa Card that I made using paper from Graphic 45:


This next card is one of my favorites from Whiff of Joy,  It is called Melinda Christmas Angel and I used beautiful papers from the Figgy Pudding line from Basic Grey:



For more information and a complete list of ingredients, please refer to the articles on examiner.com.

I am looking forward to a special crop with friends this weekend.  I have a special order for 18 teacher Post-it note holders that I will be working on, along with more items for my next craft show.

Pat

0 comments: