Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Country Garden card on examiner.com

I have been really busy making things to sell in my upcoming craft fairs.  I have one in mid-November and another in early December.  In addition, I took a large amount of papercrafts to The Lemon Tree in Wake Forest to sell.  It is getting down to the wire and I still have many things to make.  I am going to have to scale back on a few things in order to be ready.

I submitted this card with an image from Sugar Nellie called Country Garden as part of the Creative Team for GoneScrapbooking.com.  It was featured on the National Scrapbook Site on examiner.com last week and I am just now getting around to posting it. For a complete list of supplies check out the article.


Sooner or later I will get around to posting more details of the Copic Intermediate Certification class that I took two weekends ago in Chicago. Right now I am really focused on making lots of craft show items.

Pat

0 comments: