Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sweet Pea Squash Book on examiner.com

I made my very first squash book and I think it turned out well! This is the front cover of the book as it appeared on the National Scrapbook site on examiner.com yesterday.  This was my weekly submission for the Creative Team for GoneScrapbooking.com.


This is a baby girl album and would make a cute gift album or brag book.  Here is what it looks like when you open it up.

I used patterned papers from Heidi Grace and added lots of embellishments. I used my Silhouette Digital Cutter to cut out the Sweet Pea image for the front, the swirly hearts, several scrolls and several sayings.





Depending on the size of the pictures that are used, you can fit at least 14 photos in the album.

This album is currently for sale at The Lemon Tree shop in Wake Forest.  If you have never been there, it is a very cute store that sells all handmade items.  It is located in historic Wake Forest, a very quaint town.

Hopefully Hurricane Earl will be kind to the East Coast tonight and tomorrow!

Pat


0 comments: