Thursday, September 23, 2010

I finally used up the last of this Doodlebug Designs Paper

I had a great time last weekend at a crop at Homeplace Bed and Breakfast in Lancaster, SC.  The crop was organized by Ribbon, Paper, Scissors and was for 4 nights.  I was only able to go for the weekend, but I did get a lot done.

I have been trying to use up some of my patterned papers that are leftover from making scrapbook pages.  I had several large pieces of patterned paper from the Obviously Orange line by Doodlebug Designs and some alphabet stickers.  Here are two more cards that I made from these papers:



Roses by Flourishes

Cakeabella by Stamping Bella

I think I made a total of 3 cards, 1 mini composition book, 1 post-it note holder and 1 gift tag out of the leftovers. I thought I was never going to be finished with it!

0 comments: