Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gerbera Daisies on examiner.com

This is my latest contribution to be posted on the National Scrapbook page on examiner.com.  This card was made with an image from Flourishes Inc. of Gerbera Daisies.  This was my weekly submission as part of the Creative Team for GoneScrapbooking.com.



The card was made with some leftover papers and coordinating stickers from my stash. I do not normally use such bright colors but I think the card looks very cheerful. For a complete list of supplies used, see the posting on examiner.com.


Last weekend at Myrtle Beach was wonderful.  I had a great time scrapping, sunning, eating and laughing with some good friends.  We stayed in a wonderful condo at North Beach Towers.  It was beautiful with many different types and depths of pools.  Here is a picture of the Towers where we stayed:


I'm looking forward to another fun weekend doing some more scrapping!

Pat

0 comments: