Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lots of Cute Post-it Note Holders

I have been making lots of Post-it Note holders lately. I am planning to do a couple of craft fairs in the fall and am starting to make items for those.  I have gotten great inspiration from others on Splitcoast Stampers.  This is a great way to find out what has been selling at shows and what supplies are on sale at different retail stores. 


I have made about 20 of these Post-it Note holders so far.  I created a template using my Silhouette digital cutter to cut and score the holders.  While it took me a bit to figure out how to create the template,  it has saved me lots of time in the long run.

I have a huge amount of scraps leftover from scrapbooking projects.  I currently have these organized in a container divided in sections by color.  I used scraps of papers, punches, small bits of ribbon and stickers to embellish these holders.

I hope these will sell well.  I think they are really cute and I like the way the mini gel pen fits into the holder on the side.



Hope you had a fun weekend!

Pat

0 comments: