Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wow, it’s hot out there!

It was so hot outside today with the temp over 102. I felt sorry for my husband who works for the Post Office and had to be out in it all day long. I also feel bad for my daughter in NYC who has no air conditioning at home. I have a hard time being outside for the few minutes it takes to go from my office to my car. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for them and for everyone else in a similar situation.

Since I have been indoors so much lately, I have been busy making cards. I am low on birthday cards so I have been focused on getting lots of those made. I am trying to use up my scraps and my stash, so you will notice the same papers and colors repeated in the cards.

Here are a few more birthday cards that I made using the Basic Grey Two Scoops line. The first one is of Cuppacakeabella perched on top of a yummy cupcake. She was colored with Copic markers and Stickles were added for some bling. I used my Blossom Nestabilities templates,some Two Scoops stickers, a border punch and pink ribbon.



The next one is of 3 decorated cakes and has been colored with Copic markers and has ribbon and Dew Drops added as embellishments.





Try to stay cool!

Pat

0 comments: