Thursday, July 22, 2010

A weekend full of papercrafting

Last weekend I spent all day Saturday at a Shoebox Swap making cards.  The next day I went to a 7 hour crop at Archivers.  At the crop I worked on two small albums, an 8x8 wedding album and an acrylic baby girl album.  I was trying to get more cards and gift albums ready to take to The Lemon Tree in Wake Forest to sell.  I am going to go to the store this coming Friday evening,. 

At the Shoebox swap, I made 16 different cards.  Each card was unique and it was interesting to see all of the different styles. I haven't taken pictures of all of them, but I will do so and post them later.

Here are two baby boy cards that I made recently using scraps of leftover patterned paper and images colored with Copic Markers.  The first one is using an image from Whiff of Joy called Willow Holding Baby:


This next card was made using more paper scraps and Mamabella from Stamping Bella:


I love to use charms and ribbon on cards.  I used a safety pin to attach the charm to the bow on both cards.

I am ready for some cooler weather but it looks like the rest of the week is going to be pretty hot.

Pat

0 comments: