Monday, July 12, 2010

We had visitors this weekend

 My son came home on Friday and will be here for a week.  This is only his second trip home since we moved him to Ohio last August for school, so it is good to have him here. Also, my niece came to visit us from DC for the weekend.  We had a hard time coming up with interesting things to do, so we took her to eat barbecue and for a tour of the university campus. 

I spent a lot of time this weekend mass producing card kits for an upcoming Shoebox Swap.  I had to make 26 kits and one completed sample card.  While I like doing assembly-line production of cards, the hard part was creating a layout that I was happy with.  I am looking forward to seeing what other people come up with for the swap.

Here are a couple of cards that I made to use up more of my stash of scraps:

This one was made using some scraps of Scenic Route paper and a cute Fluffles stamp:


This card was made using an image from Penny Black called Cinnamon and another scrap of striped patterned paper.


Pat

0 comments: