Friday, July 16, 2010

TGIF!

It has been a good week for me!  I have been really busy with work, family and papercrafting.  I am glad that today is Friday and that the weekend will soon be here.

 My scrapbook room is a mess and I need to get it organized but that will have to wait until next weekend.  I have been busy making cards and finishing up some small scrapbooks.  I am going to take them to The Lemon Tree store in Wake Forest after work and, hopefully, they will buy some more for the store. I love the store and the unique handmade items that they sell.

This is a card that I just finished up.  It was made using some scraps of patterned paper from my stash.  I keep trying to use up my leftovers from scrapbooking, but it takes quite a few cards to do so. The image is called Ruffles Surprise from Helz Cuppleditch for Stampavie. 


Here is another card made using the same papers and an image from Penny Black called Party Pooped.


Hope your weekend is good!

Pat

0 comments: