Thursday, July 1, 2010

My last graduation cards for the year!

Well, better late than never!  I think I am finally finished making graduation cards for all of our friends and relatives, or their kids,  who have graduated this year. 


I love the Bella stamps and like the fact that they are fast to color with Copics. That is good when you have to make a lot of cards quickly. When I make graduation cards I try to use the school colors and it just turned out that two of the graduates were from colleges with the same colors, royal blue and gold. One graduated in nursing so I used the Booboobella stamp and I used Diplomabella for the other one. These cards were just simple and easy, nothing very elaborate.


Last year was my family's turn for graduations, as all three of our kids graduated, one from high school, one from college and one from grad school.  Fortunately, none of the graduations were on the same day, but the one in NYC was the same week as one of the NC ones.  I still haven't finished scrapbooking all of the pictures from them.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday weekend!

Pat

0 comments: