Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Honduras 2006 Scrapbook Page on examiner.com

This was my submission for my second week on the Creative Team for GoneScrapbooking.com and it was published on the National Scrapbook site on examiner.com.  Each member of the team is supposed to submit a scrapbook page or card each week and there are one or two posted each day.  The team is very talented and this is a great site to find inspiration.

This is the front page of my scrapbook for our trip to Honduras to visit Melanie in August, 2006.  For some reason, the first and last pages of each album are the ones that I typically fail to get done on time. I also have many pages with spots left for journalling that have not been done. For more details on this page and the supplies used, please see the article on examiner.com posted today.



Try to stay cool!

Pat

0 comments: