Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My very first ever blog entry!!

Finally, with the help of my teenage daughter, I have a blog.  I tried to set one up last year but never could quite figure out how to do it.  This is really exciting for me!

I hope to be able to update my blog frequently to share some of my card and scrapbook creations and a little bit about what's going on in my life.

I am looking forward to cropping this weekend at a LSS with some good friends.  I have a couple of projects that I need to get started on.  My nephew is getting married soon and I want to make a scrapbook for a wedding present.  I have never made a wedding scrapbook but I am excited about using lots of beautiful papers and embellishments.

My other project that I need to work on is an album for the pictures from our recent Mediterranean cruise.  My husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary a little early and took a wonderful 19 day trip.  My biggest problem is figuring out how to narrow the 1,300 pictures that I took down to a reasonable number to scrap.

Here are a couple of pictures that I took of the beautiful island of Santorini, Greece.


0 comments: